Hi there, folks! Sorry its been so long since I've written. I've been on trips and we have had major computer problems. (in fact I am typing on a brand new computer now) Anyway, I am finally able to access my pictures and can write about the fun last few weeks. For this post I will concentrate on our trip to Oregon three weeks ago. The photo at the top is of the three kids with their Oregon cousins, AJ and Andi. We spent two days with them and the kids all loved playing together. Papa (Jason's Dad) even took them out on his boat! Of course the kids loved playing with the dogs, Puggles and Suzy. In the picture, Puggles is sedately enduring a piece of fabric around her head for a photo!Lastly, the funnest thing we go do in Oregon is cave exploring! Here is Aiden, all decked out and ready. He is so brave and loves to crawl around in the dark caves. We have a leash on him just in case! And here is part of the family song about cave exploring:"We call it spelunking but it's more like head-bumping..." (Lyrics by Neeley Gale)
All in all, it was a great trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment