Hi, this is Autumn and this is the news of the week. On Saturday, we got a basketball hoop along with a piano (which I'll tell you more about later). Here are the boys putting it together. Doesn't it look like it's going to be fun?

This is me playing the piano we got. I don't really know much yet, but I like to just play around a bit. My daddy's going to build a little bookshelf on top of it. My mom's going to teach me to play (after she learns herself). The piano is all scratched up because the people who gave it to us had a cat!

Last but not least, Aiden's first tooth came out!!! But we think he swallowed it. But do not fear, I'm sure no harm will come. He didn't want the tooth fairy to come, he wanted the Easter Bunny because he brings candy instead of money. I wonder why he likes candy so much?!!
3 comments:
Yay for pianos that are given to you! (at least that's what it sounded like) I hope you all enjoy it.
Jennifer
WOW, a piano and basketball hoop....it's always a surprise to hear about what shows up at the Gale home in Petaluma. Can't wait to see them, you too! Aiden....a missing tooth, the first of many I'm sure. Autumn is quite the narrator, great job!
Grammy
What did you do to your tooth Aiden? Did you know that I have one of your dad's teeth he lost a long time ago...someday I will show it to you... if you find yours will you send it to me? If you don't find it will you send me the next one you lose? How exciting you have a piano...I am sure you will be playing lots of songs in no time Autumn...I can't wait to watch you! I love you all muchisimo...God bless you! Ellie
Post a Comment