
I am so sorry I have not put up any blogs in the past few weeks, but like everyone else I have been so busy! So here is a little of what we've been up to. Above is our annual family picture in front of the tree. Appreciate it, folks! It takes blood, sweat, and tears to get a good family photo. (just kidding about the blood part)

Jason and I got to attend an adults-only banquet at our church. (Sorry the picture is blurry; the TV took it) It was a very nice banquet (pretty fancy) but best of all, Jason was asked to give his testimony of how he came to Christ and did an awesome job!

These are some good friends who came over and made Christmas cookies with us! All the kids got to roll out the dough, cut shapes out, then decorate them. Later, the children and I took them to some of our neighbors.

This is Autumn's perfect gingerbread girl!

And here is little Santa in the bath.

This is our mouse cage, which Autumn decorated with pipe cleaners for Christmas. Can you see the mouse admiring it?

Lastly, this morning we made houses out of graham crackers and icing. This is always fun!
Next week we are heading to Oregon to celebrate! Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment