I'm sorry it has been so long since my last blog! I have been sick with a cold and really not much blog-worthy stuff has been happening around here. (Though of course my wonderful husband, adorable children, and gracious Lord and Savior Jesus are always blog-worthy!) But at last the children and I escaped the drudgery of desk work and took to nature.
As you can see, Autumn is loving it!
Aiden found a tiny lizard next to a cactus plant. The cactus is actually potted, so someone must have left it there for a reason.
Since we are observing nature, I had the children do an entry into their "nature notebooks". This is something I would like to do on a weekly basis, but experience teaches that it will be a more monthy affair. Here is Autumn's picture of the little lizard, and Aiden's picture of a woodpecker we saw.


1 comment:
WOW, my grandchildren are great artists...can't wait to see you all in 3 weeks.
Post a Comment