Friday, May 30, 2014

Blog Catch-Up: What Happened in May

Our little "L" LOVES little critters. Here she is with a frog, which 
entertained her for an hour. She also has found (and played with)
snakes, beetles, and caterpillars. 
Aiden loves puppies! But you already knew that. 
Aiden finished strong in Awana. 
Here is Autumn and her sweet friend, Faithlynn, at their
end of the year art show. 
Baby "D" is getting bigger and bigger! Still no definitive news on 
how long we'll have them....
the Lord knows and we will be content with that! 
After a year and a half of wrestling with insurance, our 
Aiden finally got hearing aides. They are helping him immensely!

Last & most importantly.....school ended! 
We will just do a few things over the summer:
~read good books (I created a list for myself & each of the children)
~math, cuz you can never do too much
~clean the house meticulously (I can dream, can't I?)
~swim, hike, bike, or run 3x a week
~start the kids blogging, so look for it!

No comments: