Aiden turned 11 and I had a moment of
sadness...my youngest is 11?
I remember crying the day Asher turned 10 and now this is worse!
Of course with my two "loaner" kids I am still
enjoying little ones, but my other ones are growing
too quickly for my taste.
Okay, enough of my self-absorbed grumbling!
Here are the festivities:
Jason was able to get a bounce house from the Coast Guard base
for the day...just the thing for a very bouncy boy.
Thankfully, there were only a few minor injuries. :)
His Angry Bird cakes came out much better
than I thought they would! Well, Autumn did most
of it so that's why.
Some sweet friends were in town so they came over for
the day to help us celebrate! Aiden loved playing with their
four boys. Of course he whacked that Minion completely, too.
One great gift: My dad is planning to take Aiden to Disneyland
at the end of the year, so he sent him money to spend at the park.
In order that Aiden wouldn't be tempted to spend it early, it is in this glued-shut
container, also filled with Pringles, one of Aiden's favorite treats.
Do Pringles get moldy? Goodness sakes, Dad, I hope I remember
where that container is in 5 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment