Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Tribute to Dads


Whoever said, "A good man is hard to find" didn't know me, because I am surrounded by awesome men! The first and best guy in the world is my own wonderful husband! He is a loving husband, attentive father, hard worker, and all-around great guy. I am so blessed to be his wife. I love you, honey! Then there is my dad, Richard, who is and has been a great father to me. He still makes me laugh constantly, calls to check up on me, spoils my kids and takes me to Hawaii! What more could a daughter ask for? Next is my stepfather, Jim. As I told him in his card, he has always been there for me, providing advice and helping me. Even now when we have a computer question, he is the first one I think to call because I know no matter what he will try to help! And last, but definitely not least, my excellent father-in-law Shelley! He not only has a great name (Shelley Gale), but he can fix anything and is always willing to help us out.Plus, he is just generally fun to be with! To all my dads: You guys are awesome! (To my moms, the only ones who read this blog, please pass on the sentiment)

No comments: