Saturday, July 19, 2008

Guerneville, CA

We have had a slow week around here, thankfully! I have nothing of importance to share but two day trips we made to Guerneville, CA. It is a small town NW of us that is cool and beautiful. I think most of you reading this blog have been there with us! Last Saturday we headed up there and took a hike and had a picnic in the Redwood Forest. There is a particular spot where the kids can slide down the tree bark of a fallen tree, and here is Aiden:
Cool photography, huh? I have no idea how I did it, so
I will probably never duplicate it again. And this is Autumn, hopefully looking like a forest fairy. Pretend she has pointy ears!



Then on Thursday Jason had the day off so we went back to Guerneville to play in the Russian River. Here is Jason with the three children in their inner tubes in the river. It is hard to see them, but you can see how beautiful it is, can't you?

Lastly, this is Jason and Asher skipping rocks on the river. I think I need to feed Asher more.
These memories make me say:
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!






No comments: