
I came out of my bedroom one morning this week and found this: Autumn reading aloud to Asher from "The Boxcar Children". They are still in their PJs and it was just so endearing. Just a few months ago, when Autumn turned 8, she was still struggling to read basic words. But something "clicked" in her head and suddenly she is devouring whole novels! God is amazing and I'm so glad she's now a bookworm like her older brother!

Speaking of Asher, here he is making waffles for us. He did it almost completely by himself, and boy were they tasty!

This is Autumn, my granddaughter Katherine, and my unsuccessful attempt to grow a giant sunflower. (This one is only 3 feet tall)
Lastly, Aiden has been wearing this Spiderman costume everyday
for the last two weeks! I told him to show me a crazy Spiderman dance, and here it is for your viewing pleasure:
Now we are off to Oregon for two weeks of fun! My next blog will be filled with all our fun times!
2 comments:
Your kids (and granddaughter) are so cool. Have a great time in Oregon.
Jenn
Hi Shelli,
I'm glad I found your blog. May I add you to my blogroll?
Hope to read more of the Galeforce News.
Take care,
Chona
Post a Comment