Other than that we have had a normal, ordinary week. Here is Aiden who finally lost both his front teeth! I love it when the kids lose their teeth, they just look so adorable. It was also funny to watch him try to eat corn on the cob!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
First Officer's Log, Star Date 5-17-09
Jason and I got a date this weekend and saw the new Star Trek movie, which I thought was awesome! (I wouldn't recommend it for children, though) Of course just being on a date was awesome, too, but the movie was highly entertaining and pretty funny for a Sci-Fi movie.
Other than that we have had a normal, ordinary week. Here is Aiden who finally lost both his front teeth! I love it when the kids lose their teeth, they just look so adorable. It was also funny to watch him try to eat corn on the cob!
At GTC this week (Wednesday night kids' church) it was crazy hat/crazy hair night. Thankfully, the green washed out of Aiden's hair easily!
We put in our summer garden this week. Asher and Autumn were a huge help, as they did most of the work. We planted all seeds, some of which we just took from our store-bought produce. We will see what comes up! (See verse below)
Here is Asher having fun in the sand box.
In 1 Corinthians 3:6 the apostle Paul said, "I planted, Apollos watered, but God was causing the growth." He was talking about the spiritual lives of the people in the church, and it is true in parenting (and real gardening) as well. Our job is to obey His word and serve Him faithfully and pray that He will cause our children to grow like a tree that produces good fruit!
Other than that we have had a normal, ordinary week. Here is Aiden who finally lost both his front teeth! I love it when the kids lose their teeth, they just look so adorable. It was also funny to watch him try to eat corn on the cob!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see your garden, of course it will be ready to harvast by the time we get there!! Asher hardly fits in that sand box....do you think dad would like the new Star Trek movie???
Post a Comment