Sunday, November 8, 2009
Pictures of the Week
This week we took a nice break from the fun/endless drudgery of homeschooling and enjoyed a visit from Jason's parents. The only problem was that the weather didn't cooperate and we had to make do with lots of rain! On Thursday we took them to the Redwood Forest, where I thought the forest canopy would keep us dry. (Sometimes I'm pretty dumb) We ended up getting completely soaked (because of course we still did the hike in the rain) and had to eat our picnic in a hollow Redwood tree!
It was time to break out the bored game and the men all played Risk. I won't tell you who lost, but Jason was really grumpy the rest of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, you are sure fast at getting these bolgs posted! What a great time we had water leaks and all. The best was having Tony over on Friday night.....thank you for everything.
Post a Comment