Sunday, January 24, 2010

Things to Do on Rainy Days

It has been raining here. Like, a lot. Every day. You'd think that after living in NW Washington for three years would have made me more used to rainy days, but just the opposite: I loathe them even more. And guess what is on this week's forecast....more rain! Every day! Besides it making the house damp and cold and the children can't go out and play without getting completely muddy, it means higher waves, which in turn means Daddy having to be at the CG Station more. Ok, I'm done whining now. The Lord is gracious and merciful and I have so much to be thankful for, even on rainy days. And here is our list of things to do on a rainy day:
Build Legos (of course!)Make a shaker cake
Do a wood project with daddy
Line up all your Webkinz together (yes,
my children really have that many Webkinz)

Drag your brother around in a blanket
Please comment on other ideas of things to do on a rainy day!
Also, thank you to everyone who commented about my ankle. I was disappointed no one told me why we say something hurts "like the dickens".





No comments: