Our move is coming up fast (it's next week) and I'm getting sadder by the second. I'm going to miss Petaluma a little, I'm going to miss sunny California a lot, but there is no comparison...we are going to miss our friends more than we can say. Lately we have been overwhelmed by the outpouring of love they have shown us as we prepare to leave. First, they threw us a good-bye picnic with tons of food, fun, & fellowship. Here are the men tending the BBQ:
Me with a few lovely ladies
Autumn with her friends
Asher with his boys
Me with a few lovely ladies
Autumn with her friends
Asher with his boyssweet, generous friends a girl could have
Besides the picnic, our Bible study gave us a special send-off this past Wednesday. It was a sweet, special time of prayer and fellowship and of course, more food!
Besides the picnic, our Bible study gave us a special send-off this past Wednesday. It was a sweet, special time of prayer and fellowship and of course, more food!Then, just today, our friends took us out to the Olive Garden for a good-bye lunch and to a play-place afterwards. Here are all the children (minus Asher):
And, as if this wasn't enough, people keep giving us presents everywhere we turn! It is just overwhelming and we feel so encouraged and loved. It
reminds me of a verse in Phil. 4:17: "Not that I seek the gift, but I seek the fruit that abounds to your account."
So from Jason and I to our brothers and sisters in Christ, thank you so much!
Please keep praying for us!
Please keep praying for us!

2 comments:
It looks like it was fun. Enjoy your last few days!
So fun to send you guys off with lots of love - too bad we couldn't just celebrate and you guys could stay! Thankful for you and your family!!! We love you....
Post a Comment