Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pictures of the week

Yay! My digital camera is back! I had taken it in for repairs because it would not turn on when I wanted to use it, or would not turn off when I was done with it. It is about a year and a half old now. I don't know how old that is in human years; it could be in its teen years and rebelling ("I won't take a picture now and you can't make me!") or in its senior years ("eh? Take a picture? What's that?") Anyway, here are some pictures for you to enjoy:

This is Autumn's fish, Musty. I'm sorry to report that Tippy (the other one) is already dead. I won't go into details.



This week in school we learned about Nehemiah returning to Jerusalem to rebuild the walls. We built our own "booth" to celebrate it and Asher is Nehemiah, reading from the book of the Law.


Then yesterday I took them to the zoo again. Here is Asher doing a notebook entry on a polar bear.


Autumn being a monkey on the monkey bars!


Aiden, the toothless wonder. His other front tooth is hanging by a thread and driving me crazy! Hopefully it will come out this next week.

Jason couldn't come; even this monkey was sad.

No comments: