Sunday, July 5, 2009

Now We Are Six

Aiden turned six this week! We had fun celebrating his birthday. I made all his favorite meals for him (breakfast-fried egg sandwiches, lunch-macaroni and cheese, dinner-beans & rice). We let him play plug-n-play in the morning, in the afternoon we took them all swimming in the big Coast Guard pool near our house, then in the evening had a little party and presents. Here are the pictures:
Fun in the pool!
He got a box of Lego peopleA neat maze/marble game

I made cake balls to celebrate (we also call them C.B.G.s-
chocolately balls of goodness)
These are the things I love about Aiden:
1. He is fearless! (especially in the pool)
2. He is very affectionate.
3. He loves math.
4. He loves puzzles & mazes.
5. He immediately prays whenever he wants something. (then he is shocked when he doesn't get it!)
6. He would rather wrestle with Jason than do anything else.
And here he is being very, very goofy singing, "I'm six years old!"


2 comments:

ellie said...

I loved reading about Aiden turning six...and his very original song... I love you muchisimo Aiden...HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...I am so glad I got to see you! Ellie

Grammy Gale said...

What a riot! I loved the video, Aiden is a natural...See you guys real soon.