Sunday, August 1, 2010

PTL for Indoor Plumbing

I cannot post pictures this week because we are over in our "bandwidth allotment", whatever that means. But I still wanted to let my faithful readers know what was happening in Galeland, and what is happening is the stomach flu! Everyone except Jason has battled the stomach-expelling virus and though we are over the more "liquid" symptoms we are all very weak. (Yay! A break from housework!)

God is so kind to us. Jason's new station is keeping him very busy and this past week he had to work a lot, which for him means staying overnight. So when most of us got hit with the virus on Friday night and Jason was home to take care of us, I could only thank God for His perfect timing! (though I don't know if Jason was too thankful)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sorry that you guys are sick - but glad to hear that you're doing better. that's not fun at all! thinking of you...

Margaret said...

"liquid symptoms"??? O---kay..
That's what we'll call it next time. "Oh, the Tran family is having the "liquid symptoms"..hehe