Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pictures of the Week

Here are some pictures of our week! Nothing too exciting going on, just fun and learning and loving (hopefully). Here is Aiden sitting atop a "block throne" in Sunday school. We teach every other month in Aiden's classroom and are truly blessed by all our little students!
Here is a surprise shot of Asher doing what he usually does during free minutes: reading! If he's not reading he's building something with Legos. This week he built a lego scene from a story he read for a book report (thereby putting his two loves together). I forgot to take a picture of it! :-(
Aiden helped me make banana bread this week. He is stirring the flour into the banana mixture and is telling me that the "banana is winning".
Lastly, Autumn and I had a pizza restaurant today. We made individual heart-shaped pizzas for everybody and took topping orders. Autumn practically made all the pizzas herself! She is getting so skilled in the kitchen.
this is the sign she made up...
Therefore we also have as our ambition, whether at home or absent, to be pleasing to Him. 2 Cor. 5:9


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I wish I could have eaten in your pizza restaurant! What fun you are having with your kids.

I noticed you're reading Jane Eyre... how do/did you like it? Stuart & I *loved* the Masterpiece Theater movie adaption. I enjoyed the book too.