
Autumn turned 9 this week! (tears, sniffling) Since we had a busy week we had to celebrate in different stages. First on Monday, we had brownies and opened presents since that was when Daddy was home.

Then on Wednesday, her actual birthday, we had all her favorite meals: homemade bread and chocolate-banana smoothies for breakfast, quesadillas for lunch, and buttered spaghetti for dinner. On Saturday her and I went to her friend's house for ice cream and fun. Here are Autumn and Jasmine:

While I am soooooo sad she is growing up, I am also loving her more as she grows up. She loves to serve, is almost always cheerful, and so creative! I love you, Autumn! May you grow to be a woman who fears the Lord.
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great week Autumn. Did you get our birthday message on your birthday? AJ and Andy were visiting for the whole week and they wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Love you lots...
Post a Comment