My digital camera is broken! Thankfully, it is under warranty so it will either be replaced or fixed soon. Meanwhile, what will I show my faithful blog readers? Aha! I will report on our week with beautiful art! For starters, here is a picture of me reading to the children:
Since we are studying ancient Persia, we dressed up as Xerxes and rebuilt the floating bridge at Hellespont: (in reality we used lego boats and play-doh)
Since we are studying ancient Persia, we dressed up as Xerxes and rebuilt the floating bridge at Hellespont: (in reality we used lego boats and play-doh)
And today (Sunday) Autumn bought herself two goldfish, Musty and Tippy. One is named Musty because it looks like it has a mustache! Tippy has its fins tipped with black.
3 comments:
Too cute!! I love it. I also love your header photo.
Have a great week!
Jenn
You are creative!!! Love especially the pic of "you" reading to the kids. Waaaahhh! I never look that elegant when I read to my kids.
WOW, you are amazing and just think, we are related!! I want that picture of you reading to the kids!!
Post a Comment